Mt. Batulao, has open paths throughout and it offers two major trails – the “Old Trail” and the “New Trail”. Hikers will be treated with beautiful scenes while shedding extra pounds especially on the tough segments of the climb. It has 12 peaks, and though the number of peaks may be overwhelming, its elevations has minimal to moderate ascends. Its difficulty was set at 3/10.
How to get to Mt. Batulao?
From Buendia, take a DLTB bus bound to Nasugbu and inform the conductor that you will be going to Mt. Batulao. Fare is only Php132. Alight the bus at KC Hillcrest Golfcourse (formerly Evercrest). From KC Hillcrest you can charter a tricycle for Php100 to the registration area or you can walk for 20-30 minutes.
Things to Bring
For Day Hike
- 1.5 to 2 L of water
- Energy drinks (Pocari Sweat or Gatorade)
- Hiking or trekking shoes. Sandals aren’t recommended. It’s very dusty.
- Sun protection (hats, sun block, headgear, sunglasses)
- Hiking gloves (optional but recommended)
- Food (Snack and Lunch)
- Picnic mat
- Huge size Umbrella (optional if you don’t have tent)
- Tent of course
- Cooking equipment
- Prepare PHP 30.00 per head for the camping fee
Here’s our adventure.